Registration & forms
FULL SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION AT WESTPORT PARKS & RECREATION
Tips for registering:
- Use CODE number when registering.
- When you register, please put ‘Wakeman’ in the search box or 'Wakeman Town Farm' the site or location filter.
- Click the Register Button below or next to every individual camp selection
- Please scroll down for Emergency Forms/Participation Forms. These must be completed and signed in order for students to participate in our programs/camps.
- We take allergies seriously. While our policy is "no nuts," we can not claim to be a nut-free facility! Our facility hosts a rotating roster of chefs, so we can never say that our facility is free of ANY allergen—from gluten to eggs to nuts to pollen, etc. If your child has a known allergy, it is up to you to let us know about your child's allergies. What is more, it is entirely your decision as to whether you feel our environment is safe for your child. In the event of an emergency, we call 9-11 first, and parents second.
scholarships for young & old!
Wakeman Town Farm is s dedicated to offering classes to everyone in our community. Scholarships are available for adult classes and all kids after-school and camp programs. Please contact send us a confidential email at wakemantownfarm@gmail with your request.
Parents of all Youth Program participants, Please click below for emergency form, download, then fill out and bring the following form at the start of all programs. Farm safety policies and participation forms are also below for your reference. Please let us know about any allergies your child may have. This is critically important.